Incredibly professional and reliable commercial and residential, plumbing, heating, electrical and construction services.
We offer a wide range of commercial services, including boiler installations and servicing to ventilation systems and legionella checks, electrical and gas maintenance to full installation projects in a variety of buildings, including care homes, factories, gyms, hospitals, pubs, restaurants, shops schools, colleges and more!
We also offer residential services for home owners, which includes full boiler and gas installations to pipework alterations and safety checks. Full bathroom and wetroom installations to dripping taps! The construction side of our multi discipline business can also build extensions, provide alterations and renovations to full house builds.
Our Commercial Services Include:
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL
Our Residential Services Include:
GENERAL PLUMBING AND BATHROOMS
BOILER SERVICING AND INSTALLATIONS
ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING SERVICES
CONSTRUCTION AND BUILDING SERVICES
REFURBISHMENT AND EXTENSION PROJECTS
HOME RE-WIRING SERVICES
Extensive range of specialist commercial services all under one roof!
Save time, no need to negotiate with separate companies for different services. Our multi-disciplined and highly trained team offers a comprehensive range of specialist skills and services, capable of fulfilling all of your requirements. Below is a small selection of the services we are able to provide.
- Installations and Maintenance
- Boilers and water heaters
- Floor standing air heaters
- Ceiling hung blown air heaters
- Radiant tube heaters and ‘Ambi rads’
- Pipework installation and testing
- Installations and Mainteinance
- Cylinders and stored gas installation
- Boilers installed and maintained
- Water heaters installed
- Change over valve installation
- Pipework installation and testing
- Inspections and Fault Detection
- Distribution board monitoring
- HV/LV cable inspection
- Heating system inspection
- HVAC and Ventilation Systems
- Mechanical Equipment inspection
- Legionella identification
- Legionella risk assessments
- Water sampling and testing
- Chlorination and disinfection
- Legionella remedial works
- Tank testing and cleaning
- Steel building alterations
- Walkways and mezzanines
- Concrete and brickwork alterations
- Demolition clearance and removal
- Palisade and security fencing
- Suspended ceilings and partitioning
- Innovative design and technology
- Water and Cost Savings
- Waterless Urinals installed
- Water Saving Taps and Basins
- LED Lighting Upgrades
- Energy Saving Reports
MBMS Ltd have a full in house Mechanical & Electrical services team enabling us to provide commercial gas engineering, boiler services, pipefitting, HVAC, plumbing and all aspects of electrical engineering, installation and testing.
We deliver our services throughout the UK and have a strong and diverse network of employees and sub-contractors.
We have developed an excellent reputation for service, affordable prices and high standards of skill, knowledge and workmanship.
Our team of qualified tradesmen are highly experienced, enabling us to carry out a wide range of projects in commercial and industrial construction and commercial building maintenance.
Why People Choose Us
What Our Clients Say…..
“Martin and his MBMS team have been working with Lincoln City Football Club for a number of years. MBMS are a fantastic partner for the club and always bring quality and enthusiasm to every job. Martin and his team are always extremely knowledgeable and professional and work hard to get the job done. Myself and the club would highly recommend MBMS and are proud of our ongoing relationship.”
Ian McCallum, Head of Business Operations. Lincoln City Football Club
“This company strive tirelessly to provide the level of service required. We issue them with regular challenges on meeting our FM clients needs and they step up to the plate every time. Excellent service, Excellent work.”
Glen Hickling RSA DCS(Hon) MD, CHM Ltd
“We have used MBMS on a number of occasions for various works around our Academy Sites from general plumbing to internal building projects. They are competitively priced, available when requested, and the quality of workmanship is excellent. With this in mind I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.”
Ian Parkin, Estates Manager. St Georges Academy
“Great service and great price! Wanted a new heating system installed so got a few quotes from local plumbers. MBMS was the most efficient and came back with a reasonable quote. Martin was very easy to communicate with, told me a start date and stuck by it. Work carried out by his team was excellent and professional. Left the house clean and tidy and the new heating system is brilliant. Highly recommended.”
Paul, Cranwell, Lincolnshire
Latest News From Our Blog
- Yes, we’re headed there. When the media first covered news about the UK’s divorce from the EU back in 2016, many people wondered what the implication would be for the construction industry. The debate focused on key issues of the economy and immigration.The global economy is expanding and energy plays a key role in this economic success story. For a while now, natural gas has been termed as the transition fuel to the future despite ongoing debate. On one side, some people see the vital role natural gasThe Plumbing and Heating industry is very large, employing thousands of people in the UK every year. Workers in this industry are in high demand and are becoming increasingly respected. The industry has grown to become an integral part of every home,