FREE 500 Ball Point Pens For Schools Offer
Early this year, school gates around the UK slammed shut. A whopping 9 million schoolchildren were required to stay home as part of a broader police-enforced shutdown to protect people from the novel coronavirus.
It didn’t take long before educators started voicing concerns that school closures were doing more harm than good. Children have lost out on months of their education because of Covid-19 restrictions.
Not anymore. Preparations are underway to start reopening schools from next month. Prime Minister Boris Johnson called it a “moral duty” to fully reopen schools.
The Department of Education has directed that all pupils, in all year groups, will return to school full-time from the beginning of the autumn term.
However, many parents and teachers are still anxious about sending their children back to school. There have been reported cases of schools having to shut down when they briefly reopened because of the virus.
What Will Schools Have To Do?
Schools should prepare to welcome all children back for the new term in September. Unless pupils or close contacts develop symptoms or test positive for Covid-19, attendance will be mandatory.
Schools will need to adopt and enforce heightened health and sanitation protocols. The government, through Education Secretary Gavin Williamson, has set out a system of controls for all schools to reassure worried parents.
The following measures on how to approach the new term must be adhered to:
- Keeping pupils showing Covid-19 symptoms away from school.
- Facilitating more frequent and thorough handwashing.
- Promoting good respiratory hygiene.
- Having enhanced cleaning procedures.
The aim of the above guidelines is to create an environment that will reduce transmission of the disease, to protect the NHS and save lives.
It’s Time To Get The Kids Back To School!
The impact of lost learning on a generation of children is worrisome.
The real question is whether the reopening of schools will lead to a resurgence of infection among students, staff, and the broader community.
Children’s risk of contracting Covid-19 appears to be lower than that of adults. But mitigating the risk of infection will depend on the ability of school systems to create and unfailingly follow effective health and safety measures.
MBMS are able to help you create a safe school environment with a range of specialist COVID-19 safe services as follows:
- Installation of a wide range of non-touch items such as, taps, WC flushers and hand driers.
- Legionella checks to ensure that the water supply in your school is free from this potential hidden killer.
- We can maintain your hot water supplies, including boilers and Calorifier checks to ensure that you do not run out of hot water during term time.
- Covid-19 is an air borne disease. We can carry out maintenance of your HVAC and ventilation systems, including safety checks and cleaning of filters.
- Full deep cleaning of class rooms and offices including any essential equipment.
We Are All In This Together
The directors of MBMS have children that have missed school and we are committed to helping the schools prepare for the safe return of the children. Returning to school is important for our children’s education and wellbeing.
We are your one stop mechanical and electrical services, plumbing, heating, building and facilities management services company. All of our engineers are also fully DBS checked and we follow the Governments social distancing rules at all times.
Contact Us today for a FREE no obligation quotation and claim your free 500 ball point pens for your school with your first order, before it’s too late!